- The main line has been re-laid to include 2 points. I can now run trains all around the garden again.
- The block-work for the first station cross-over points has been completed.
- The footings have been laid for the turning triangle.
- The blocks have been cut for the turning triangle.
- Two more piers have been purchased for the curved viaduct.
As the original design did not include the piers, the footings for the viaduct are in the wrong place! I'm also going to see if I can add a third arch to the viaduct. This will require part of the newly built embankment to be demolished.
|Looking from the station towards the triangle|
|Looking towards the station|